SSS on Animals
One of the best products out there that I have ever tried was Skin So Soft Bath Oil by Avon.
Not only is Skin So Soft an awesome bath oil, it also has more uses that will help make your
life easier. Please keep in mind that this product has only been tested as bath oil and all
the other uses are from customers. Please use at your own risk. I personally have tried some
of these, and they do work great! The following list will show you some animal uses of Avon
Skin So Soft (SSS).
1. Insect repellent for your pet (As recommended in "Outdoor Life" and "Field and Stream")
2. Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam
and keeps insects off so the animals don't fidget in the show ring.
3. Mix in your pet's bath water. It takes the fleas off of them. Then in between baths spray
the animal with 5 parts water, 1 part SSS to keep the fleas off.
4. Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove
the strong smell and pet odor.
5. Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent
and 3 gallons of water.
6. For dogs dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse.
7. Spray on your pet's coat once per week for softness and shine.
8. Rub SSS on pads of animals feet to remove tar or asphalt and then wipe off.
9. Rub into pets skin to keep moisturized and keep from cracking.
10. Rub into pets skin to help with "pet smell"
11. Spray inside your barn before bedding to help with keeping insects out.
Uses For Horses
1. Place on hoof as a hoof polish this will put a nice shine to the hoof without drying it out.
2. Can be used as a muzzle, eye, and ear enhancer. Keeps bugs away too!
3. After bath, mix Skin so Soft and warm water and sponge on horse to help with shine,
dry skin, and itching.
4. Use small amount of Skin So Soft while braiding hair. Hold the hair together better.
*SSS bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil. Avon makes no claims of these uses, nor have they
RETURN TO MY HOMEPAGE