Click Here For MoreCool things!
Download the image you select. Use Google Images (select Large Size) to find a great skin picture. Do any editing you want (write your name, add a colored background).
- Then print it on the photo paper using a high quality setting (high or best).
- Let it dry.
- Prepare the front of your laptop (make it free of dust, etc).
- Apply Glue Dots as directed on each corner and in the middle of each side on the edges.
- Apply it to the top of your laptop.
- Use Large/High Quality Images.
- Use images with a colored background or add one in using Layers in an advanced photo editor.
- Make it artsy and your own!
- Add your name in small print, brand it, etc.
- You can easily remove the dots if you have used the proper type, so don't worry about it sticking permanently.
- Be careful with using glues that are not supposed to be used on plastic or carbon fiber laptop cases.
- Let the print dry. If you touch or move it before it dries, it will smudge and look bad.
- Beware of copyrighted images and pictures by professional photographers. If you start selling them to your friends or for normal people, you can be sued!
Things You'll Need