How to Use Your AVON Website
New Reps first log in. when you sign up for AVON and you try to get on your page you can't, this is what you need to do.
New Registration Process
Under: New Reps Info
1. Navigate your browser to www.yourAVON.com.
2. Click Register Now on the right side of the screen under the Avon Representative login area.
3. The Get Started screen contains text entry fields. Enter your District Number, your eight-digit account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the appropriate boxes. Your account number is printed on your Avon Independent Sales Representative contract or any recent invoice.
4. Click Continue.
5. Review the terms and conditions. Once you have reviewed them, click the radio button next to Accept and click Continue.
6. You will be brought to the Complete Your Enrollment screen where you will validate or complete your publicity release and preferred preview selections. Enter your new password in the Password box. For hints on creating a password, see the Password Format section of the Help menu.
7. Type your password in once more in the Password Confirm box.
8. Type a password hint that will remind you of your password in case you forget it. See the Password Hints section of the Help menu for more information about creating a helpful password hint.
9. Click Continue.
10. Your browser will navigate to your personal yourAVON.com home page.
This site is to help new Representatives that do not have an Upline or an available District Manager. I hope this page helps to get you started.
Here are the tabs at the top of your site and what they are used for in detail.
X off this page to return to Help4Reps