1. Spray cologne on damp towel-dried hair before combing.
2. Dab a few drops of perfume on light bulbs. The heat will diffuse fragrance when light is on.
3. Saturate cotton balls with scent, let dry, tuck in pillowcases.
4. Spray cologne on underside of wooden book shelves. Wood holds scent.
5. Store scented soap, unwrapped, in lingerie drawer.
6. Spray panty-hose from waist to knees
7. Dab cologne on a sheet of plain-bond paper, let dry, keep it in your attaché case under business paper.
8. Pick up corners of rug and carpets; spray underside with cologne.
9. Saturate lace hankie and tuck in comer of your purse.
10. Put all your empty perfume bottles and stoppers in bureau drawers. Throw out only when all traces of fragrance are gone.
11. Dab perfume on radiator vents.
12. Put perfume on petals of artificial flowers.
13. Spray fabric-covered hangars in clothes closet.
14. Spritz perfume on your bra before putting it on in the morning.